For years, webinars have been used as a source of educational training. What you may not know is that no matter what industry your company is in, or what you sell you can absolutely and should undoubtedly be utilizing webinars as a part of your digital marketing strategy.
Below are the top 5 benefits of hosting a webinar:
- When marketing and hosting webinars you are showing the world that you are an expert in that subject.
- Your potential customers will now have this opportunity to learn from you and see with little commitment how much you can provide for them.
- As a thought leader, you build trust with your audience. When consumers are searching for information online and see your webinar positioned high on search engines and on multiple platforms, the consumer is more likely to “trust” what you are offering.
- Just by hosting a webinar, you now have a reason to market your company. This will in turn improve your brand awareness.
- If your event pages are optimized correctly and you have a strong marketing strategy, a webinar has the potential to increase your online traffic.
- It builds a “relationship” with your customers when they watch your webinars, as they will feel more connected to you and your brand.
- In order for anyone to join or watch your webinars, they will have to give their contact information. This provides you with the opportunity to collect emails, interests, business information and anything else you may need.
- You will now have a great list of interested customers in that specific subject to which you can create a lead generation campaign around.
- You can create a post-webinar survey to narrow this list even more based on answers and questions.
- Recorded webinars can be placed on your site as a download.
- You can generate revenue from the webinars by selling them on your site.
- You can use the slides and/or questions asked from the webinar to create popular blogs.
- Upload the presentation to Slideshare for ultimate exposure.
- With webinars, you are not limited to one location. You can reach anybody anywhere.
- People do not have to leave their office of home to participate.
- You have complete control over participation. You choose who can see attendees, who can ask questions and even how it is moderated on your end!
- Can be watched from PC, MAC and smart devices
- Can be run with 1 person or 500 people attending.
- Compared to the cost of renting a conference room, printing materials, providing refreshments and other live event expenses, a webinar is extremely cost efficient.
If you are looking for help with your webinar strategy, contact us here: Webinar Strategy Contact Form