We are looking for a contract search engine optimization coordinator to join our team for projects big and small to increase marketing strategy success and campaign effectiveness for our awesome clients. Position starts at 10 hours/week with potential to go full time.
The key responsibilities of this role are to expand the client’s organic acquisition of subscribers and leads and to assess risk, optimize existing content, and identify new SEO opportunities/capabilities.
- A minimum of 1-2 years of experience in SEO, and a proven track record of optimizing for conversion results and growth.
- Solid analytical skills is a must, with an understanding of BrightEdge, Moz, and Google/Bing Search Console and Analytic Tools
- Experience conducting data-driven SEO site audits and familiarity with BrightEdge, Moz, Google Analytics, and SEO Business Intelligence modeling, etc. a plus
- Ability to analyze backlinks
- Technically minded with a working knowledge of HTML
- Copywriting best practice knowledge for on-page and off-page optimization
- College Degree
- Excellent Communication and Time Management Skills